My new hunting partner

Anything and everything related to hunting can be posted here.

Moderator: ripjack13

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:18 pm
And here's my old hunting pardner...she would walk over after the shot and sniff at the body while waiting for me to retrieve it. She passed not too long ago after spending many a season afield with me...

R.I.P. Brook

.270 WIN
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:26 pm
Shooter, I'm sorry to hear about Brook.

Tell me more though about that pellet gun. I'm interested in one myself. What kind of range can you get with one and still have decent accuracy and reliable kills? Something like that would be just the ticket for thinning out the squirrel herds in my brother's yard.
Vendor
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:56 am
SHOOTER13 wrote:And here's my old hunting pardner...she would walk over after the shot and sniff at the body while waiting for me to retrieve it. She passed not too long ago after spending many a season afield with me...

R.I.P. Brook

She looked like a find ol girl, shooter. Sorry you had to lose her. That's the worst thing about having a dog, having to let go of them in what seems liker a blink of an eye.
--Jim
Vendor
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:59 am
Colonel26 wrote:Shooter, I'm sorry to hear about Brook.

Tell me more though about that pellet gun. I'm interested in one myself. What kind of range can you get with one and still have decent accuracy and reliable kills? Something like that would be just the ticket for thinning out the squirrel herds in my brother's yard.

That's a great looking Pup Col. You are going to have a ball, I swear dog hunting is the best of all. Even when you don't get anything, there is still all kinds of action.

I have a gamo whisper, too Col. Iron sights are dead on to 100 feet And it is deadly. the silencer on the end makes it nice and quiet, otherwise they are almost as loud as a .22. I'd get it again. They come with a scope and it isn't a half bad one, but I just stick with the sights.
--Jim

Return to Hunting