Ithaca guns working in Alaska

Anything and everything related to hunting can be posted here.

Moderator: ripjack13

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:19 pm
New to the forum but would like to say thanks to the Owners and Staff of Ithaca Guns for doing a great job bringing an American Icon back to life. Being raised in upstate NY our family has had Ithaca shotguns since I was a child, For the past 27 years I have been in ALaska as a full time guide and my Ithaca's are always on my side or in my boat or plane.

I have been blessed on many occasions to have the new owners of Ithaca Guns and his family hunt & Fish with me in Alaska and you will not find any better down to earth people, and when it comes to caring about making a high quality american made product they are at the top. Just wanted to post a couple pics from some of the staff and friends from Ithaca guns hunting in Alaska with us for Seaducks and Ptarmigan in the Aleutian Islands. The Owners and Craftsmen are some of the most fanatical hunters I have ever met.

And there new weatherproof m37 waterfowl guns are a big hit with us in ALaska.
Administrator
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:57 pm
Thanks for signing up and sharing all the great pictures. I share your feelings regarding the new Ithaca Gun Company as well. Great group of guys bringing back one of the most iconic firearm companies.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:54 pm
Welcome to the Ithaca Owners Forum Aleutianking !!
Administrator
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:21 am
BTW I should try and make my way up for a hunting trip. I have always been eager to hunt in Alaska.
Vendor
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:10 am
Great shots, guys. And you are right, They are a great company from top to bottom. They supported me when noone would and I'll never forget them for that.
--Jim

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:08 pm
My 3 Ithaca work famously in the interior, I too brought 2 of mine from upstate NY ( Allegany county ). Have not used my Deer slayer for Brown bear defense yet, Hopefully never have to but I carry it in the field all the time. Hunting Black bear with it this year.
Live life to its fullest, for time is but a fleeting moment!!!!

Return to Hunting