Tuff Products: 5 In-Line Mag Pouch

Moderator: ripjack13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:39 pm
I recently ordered a TUFF Products "5 In-line" 1911 mag pouch...

5 In Line Mag Pouch

Designed by Ichiro Nagata, the Tuff 5 In Line Magazine Pouch is unlike any other. An individual pocket for each magazine ensures they are secured nice and tight. The included flap attaches with Velcro and can be left in place for storage and transport. Remove the flap and attach the pouch to either your belt or MOLLE vest for quick access to additional ammunition. Made from double-layered, 1000 denier cordura and mil-spec webbing, these pouches are designed to take a beating.

Available Colors:

- Black
- Coyote Brown

Also available in an 8 In-Line model...

8 In Line Mag Pouch

The 5 In-Line and 8 In-Line Mag Pouches are made in a variety of different sizes to fit various types of single-stack and double-stack pistol mags. There is also a version made to fit AR-type rifle mags.
"We live in a society of wolves. You do not fight back by creating more sheep."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:40 pm
My 5 In-Line Mag Pouch arrived yesterday...

The back straps are MOLLE compatible, or can be easily secured to any belt...

The cover flap is attached with a velchro strip and can be removed for easy access to your mags...

The individual pockets with their tapered bottom ensure that your mags are firmly secured in place...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:41 pm
Here's the 5 In-Line loaded up with my new Checkmate 9mm Match mags...

The mags slide in easily, but the tapered bottom of each pouch really hugs the mags and keeps them from moving until ready for use...

With plenty of space in between, a single mag can easily be grabbed for a reload...

I highly recommend the Tuff Products 5 In-Line mag pouch to anyone looking for an easy way to carry multiple mags at the ready.
Vendor
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:12 am
Nice piece of gear. This really falls into the category of "this is so elegant and simple, why didn't somebody come up with this before"? I love stuff like this, pure functionality and practicality.

Man you find the coolest gear, LES.
--Jim
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:59 am
Thank you Sir,

I'm headed off to the range in a few minutes to put it through the paces. I know what you mean. For me that falls into the, "now why didn't I think of that?" category...

Return to Product Review