M37 in Film/Media

Moderator: ripjack13

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:12 pm
Before I bought the car I am currently driving, I didn't see too many of that model on the road. But when I started researching it, and after I actually bought one, I saw them everywhere. I guess it was a case of not paying attention until I was interested in one particular model. And so it is with the Model 37, at least in the case of film and television.

Anyway, I came across this site, The Internet Movie Firearms Database (IMFDB) which is a wiki devoted to cataloguing firearms as seen in movies, television, and video games. I happened to be reading the page about the TV series, The A-Team, and I noticed that the model 37 had been used in that series a few times. What is cool is that they show you screen captures with the firearm, along with comments about it. Anyway, they have a special page dedicated to the Model 37, which has a list of places it has been used in movies, etc., and by whom it was used. You can see the list here.
Canadian Reload Radio - Canada's Premier Pro-Gun Podcast
Administrator
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:49 pm
Thanks for sharing the link; that is pretty neat to see the m37 used in the A-team.

Return to Ithaca Model 37