Hi all!!

New to the forum? Post up and let us know a little about you and your interests.

Moderator: ripjack13

.22LR
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:27 am
Hi, I used to be unaware of new member intro sections on other forums and never used to introduce myself but this time I know better!

I tend to be somewhat private so please forgive me if I'm not too specific, especially about AGE!! :-)

I'm middle aged, in my 50's, though I can't believe it, how did I get here? I grew up on the east coast and now live out west, spent my time in the Army during the first Gulf war but saw no action, by the time they got my paperwork in order, the war was over.

I've had a few occupations, a couple of degrees, and currently I'm self employed. Like all of you, I enjoy the craftsmanship, beauty, and utility of a nice firearm, and I value what we here in America cherish and hold dear, especially because I have a younger brother who has repeatedly served in harm's way during our past decade of war and still serves.

While I'm not religious, I cannot help but say God Bless America, and that I truly love what we Americans stand for! I'm happy to be on board on this forum among my fellow Americans, those from outside America as well, and all my fellow firearm enthusiasts! I say that most sincerely! I'm in my 50's, in the end run of life though I hope to far longer, and I don't say anything lightly any more (well, never did actually) when I say that, I mean it! I look forward to many years of enjoying my interactions with you all on this fine forum!!
.270 WIN
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:29 am
Welcome to the forum !

Tell us about your Ithacas or you Ithaca interests.

.270 WIN
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:26 am
Welcome to Ithaca Owners Mister Ithaca! Remember you are middle aged, not in your "end-run", just in the middle of it. When one gets older, they get wiser and have learned from their mistakes and get to make new ones. From a proud " just about 65 year old" Canadian. Donald
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:53 pm
Welcome to the Ithaca Owners Forum !!

.270 WIN
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:00 pm
Hello and welcome,Mister Ithaca.Great name by the way.
Administrator
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:37 am
Howdy, I'm bumping up old posts to see if I can get our members back on the forum...
Welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere...
Former Admin

Return to New Member Welcome Area