New Member from Pennsylvania

New to the forum? Post up and let us know a little about you and your interests.

Moderator: ripjack13

Copper BB
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:31 pm
Hi Guys, glad to join this forum. Just wanted to say I proud Ithaca owner and glad that the Ithaca Gun Company continues to produce fine firearms. Anyway not really here to talk about myself, but I will sum it up that I am a hard working, Proud American. Stand for the 2nd Amendment and love this country. I also am a student of history, or try to be. I collect old history books, like to be outdoors.

Thank you for reading, Mike.
"I wish it to be remembered that I was the last man of my tribe to surrender my rifle."

~Chief Sitting Bull~
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:26 pm
Welcome to the Ithaca Owners Forum Mike !!
Copper BB
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:56 pm
Thanks, I was lucky enough to purchase two older Ithaca shotguns. A M37 and M51. M37 is a 12 gauge the M51 is a 20 gauge.
"I wish it to be remembered that I was the last man of my tribe to surrender my rifle."

~Chief Sitting Bull~
.270 WIN
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:30 am
Pictures Pictures or they don't exist.

There are some maintenance procedures that need done to the M51's, so please get into that area, do some reading and ask some questions. Your 51 will last longer !

Additionally, join us Ithaca-ites over here

http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewforum.php?f=59

sometimes there is cross posting, and a lot of the same folks, and I am sure you will learn a lot from both sites.
Administrator
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:38 am
Howdy, I'm bumping up old posts to see if I can get our members back on the forum...
Welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere...
Former Admin

Return to New Member Welcome Area