Hi from NJ

New to the forum? Post up and let us know a little about you and your interests.

Moderator: ripjack13

Copper BB
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:21 pm
Didn't know that posting here was mandatory... sorry to the forum administration for that.

Terrible at posts like this.

Been shooting since my teens, shotgun wise, usually Remington 11-87s. My father got an Ithaca 87 Ducks Unlimited when I was very young, which had a cracked wrist. He loved that gun since he picked it up. Been looking on eBay, GunBroker, and gun shows for years to find a replacement stock. Was trying to explain a bottom eject to my girlfriend, and when browsing GunBroker to get pictures of them, I found an identical shotgun for sale... just with a non-damaged stock. Picked it up for $500, shipped. Swapping everything over (I did the forend, as well) was my Father's Day present for him.

Took the left over shotgun, which was in good condition, and started turning it into a home defense gun. All that is in another thread in the appropriate section.

-John
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:31 am
Welcome to the Ithaca Owners Forum John !!

We here like to know our members, so the intro helps make this forum a community.

Enjoy our community...
Administrator
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 7:56 am
Screwball wrote:Didn't know that posting here was mandatory... sorry to the forum administration for that.

-John

Howdy John, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
It was never mandatory, nor will it ever be. One of our mods was over zealous and made up his own rules. :oops:
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere...

:ugeek:
Former Admin

Return to New Member Welcome Area