Yet Another Terrorist Attack in the UK...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:30 am
Yet another Jihadist Attack in the UK...

I Thank God everyday that the United States has a Constitution with a Bill of Rights...

that includes the 2nd Amendment's Right to Keep and Bear Arms... so that I, as a Law Abiding Citizen...

can walk the streets and go about my life self reliant in the fact that I can carry a firearm for self protection...

and not have to cower in fear because some van driving, knife wielding immigrant Muslim Jihadists wants to destroy my Freedom and rob me or my family of their life.

And I pity the citizens of any country that would deny it's people the same God Given Right to Self Protection.
.270 WIN
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:15 am
I have a daughter who works one minute from the location of this latest attack, two daughters who live less than two miles from it. I, myself use the bridges in London frequently during the course of my work. These scum will not make us cower in fear, they will not win, the preachers of hatred will never prevail.

We weathered the blitz and the IRA, London is open for business, still one of the safest capitals in the world. Yes, our government does not trust its citizens to carry arms and in the main, the police of our capital are still un-armed. We are becoming accustomed more to the sight of armed officers and in the main we welcome it, I most certainly do.

We hope that their training, equipment and support is of the highest level and in the event of deadly force being used, that their masters and commanders support them 100% (not always the case in the past)

Those behind the veil need now to come out now and openly declare support for this nation, hiding behind religious doctrine of any kind is no longer permissible or valid. Your God is not better than my God or for that matter better than no God if that's your belief.

As we pray for the families of those caught up in these murders (for that is all they are) we need to look to ourselves to protect our own and to our government to give us the means to do so.

For my part, my family are going to have a get together shortly, and part of that will include a little shooting practice with what we are able to own, for enjoyment and to have a little hands on experience
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:57 am
May God protect the UK...

Return to Firearms Related